Sunday, May 1, 2016

If you can think about India before you write – my take for swatch Bharat.

I studied, not in the distance education program, not gave any external exams and neither have I possessed any five day Yale degree. I am B. Tech (Best graduate(Boy) 2011-15 batch) in Electrical Engineering, From NIT, Patna, a fully present, on campus graduation course. I never wanted to know our PM has any degree or not and neither this wild thought come in my mind because I live in a world where a person became the most influencing and changed the thought process of entire nation in just five years of his tenure. Once finished with his work he never came back to be president again, because he knew, where to lead his countrymen and how? My country is also going through similar changes. The politicians who never talked above caste and color are forced to talk about development, policies and PMO in Air India one. I am quite happy with this start of change. This morning I found that you are not quite happy. So I thought I should contribute to my part in ‘swatch Bharat’ but cleaning your dirty thoughts. Here it goes, my contribution of ‘swatch Bharat’.
                As I said I don’t even wanna know about educational qualifications of our PM. I hail from a small village of Bihar, where very recently two highly substandard educated young guys are deputy CM and Health minister. What a crap! This became possible only when ‘our alumni’ the CM, took steps for ‘Maha-gathbandhan’ but let’s not get into these details right now, it has become a quite traditional thing at my place and some other places in India. Having said this, what I believe is, we have chosen a leader if not you and me then the 31% people of India has voted him to be our PM, our leader. Please let him lead us. If you and your colleague journalists are not blind enough to see some of the changes inside and outside India, please let him lead us. And if you are writing all these articles just to earn and get footage then I must say, there are so many other burning issues in India that can give you footage, leave ‘KK- the poor guy’ alone. Still, if u can’t figure out topics to write, inbox me, I have plenty of it and along with the topics I will give u promise that you and your company will have much more footage and money out of those articles.
                I am 23 and I pay taxes. My brother is 26, he has been paying taxes from last 3 and half years and my dad from last 35 years. Let’s say/ assume all the tax we payed was given to ‘KK- the poor guy’ for his studies. I am okay with that but I would surely like to know what he does with it? And if he is doing what he is doing right now, I am ashamed that I paid tax for him. You know, paying tax is the second best feeling in world after watching your loved one spending your hard earned money but I don’t pay it for him to chant anti-national slogans standing on our mother land and abusing her. You might have liked those slogans because the instant you heard it, u knew, you are going to earn a lot of money out of this. You all will start writing articles, making him a hero and also at the same time you all will criticize works of our PM, criticize his actions. You will make hero of someone who had done absolutely nothing for this nation till date apart from disturbing its calmness, who is still rotting on my tax paid money. Result is, you and the company you work for, is making money out of this, the once proclaimed ‘poor guy’ is no more poor, he flies in plane and use iPhone (while the tax payer me is still filling EMI of moto X play I bought 5 months ago). It’s good that he is not poor now, but at what cost? Will you, your critical articles or your company for which you are criticizing our PM, will be able to repay the damage done by this? No! Never, you don’t have the courtesy to calculate the damage done by you. Let me show you the damage you people started with my country. Most definitely ‘KK-the poor guy’ will join some party and very soon he will be MP or MLA. (Yes, because there are so many people like you, who vote to make 8th pass deputy CM). Then, he will become the representative of a constituency (now he only represents around 1000 students). Before you praise him and sympathize for him, think about the damage he will do to the society you and I live in. just for a minute, keep aside your hunger of money and footage and think about our country being led by ‘KK-the once poor guy’. This will be the country you are going to leave behind for your son and daughter. Please think about it, once! If someone has called them “overage and leeches who live off tax payer’s money” (tax payer like me) they are right in their domain. Those leeches are looking for their personal gain, not for country. I know they might not have got good facilities earlier, to read but when they did get it, they should make most out of it to make India a better place to live. One more thing for you, please, stop bragging about their ‘prestigious fellowships abroad’. They should have gone there only, deep down our hearts, you and I both know, India will progress faster without them. I hope you understand but if u want it explained. Inbox me.
In your article, you talk about ‘anti-national’ slogan, sedition charges, JNU scholar’s hunger strikes, HRD ministry, Home Ministry and their actions. Let me point out, you left one college, NIT, Srinagar but I won’t ‘NIT- NIT bhai bhai’. I visited your website, didn’t found any story about NIT, Srinagar. Have you ever written anything about it? Let me be more precise, do you know NIT, Srinagar and what happened there?? And if you know, then did u try to find out what actually happened there and why? Let’s assume your son/daughter is pursuing their degree in NIT, Srinagar, still you behave the same way as you do now? I am not a supporter of BJP, I speak for one, who work with fair hurt or at least try to work. So most definitely I will criticize you, you don’t fall in any category. Please, don’t choose your topic or article by ‘which will earn more TRP or money’ rather show the true journalism, weigh facts and speak. I don’t need to teach you about true journalism, you know it, better than me but you need to be awaken. Else, if we engineers start writing, you will be in the middle of nowhere.
                You said,” Aren’t campuses the battle ground of thought and ideas to be unleashed and channeled by young minds? Who didn’t engage, argue, arouse and awaken with viewpoints that were not just contrarian, even objectionable? It’s part of campus life, and the sole purpose of a university education; or would they rather have students thinking like sheep?” yes, first part of your sentence is so true, campuses are battle ground of wild thoughts and ideas but this is not the sole purpose of university education, no, not at all! The wild thoughts and ideas coming out of young people, needs to be shaped properly to make best out of it for the people and the country and this the reason we have so well qualified, highly paid professors, who know how to shape wild thoughts and ideas. These ideas are not meant to feed you or your colleague or your family, the ideas needs a little shaping by our noble laurates. To the last line of yours. I will just say, if students were forced to think like sheep, you would not have been writing these articles or for the matter of fact not even me. One more thing I will like you to suggest, don’t try to be ‘call boy’ of India through articles, you can’t handle things sitting behind in AC and rearranging couple of words you know. And for Indian, we are already tolerating a ‘call boy’ don’t need other in any form.
                 You wrote, some professor made statements about consuming alcohol, indulgent in immoral activities etc. let me tell you one more thing, Father-mother and teacher, knows their children better than rest of the world. So, before claiming that they were not involved in any one of the thing, make sure you are either father, mother or teacher of the person you are talking about. I hope you won’t doubt about father and mother. But if u need clarification about Teacher then look back to your life or any one of your friends life, you will have examples, plenty. Don’t forget what you learn from them and still if u don’t agree, then what I can say!
                As I said before, I am not the supporter of BJP. I saw ‘RSS’ word so many times in your article (I chose to skip those para). Again you are doing wrong, promoting and talking about it like you all did for ‘KK- the once poor guy’. As much as I don’t like your selection of words and sentences in your article, I don’t know or bother about RSS. May be the leader, we have chosen to lead this country has initial connections with them, May for too long but did he ever asked his fellow citizen to join RSS after becoming PM? Did he ever talked about the statements RSS gives time to time? As far as my knowledge is concern, NO, he never did. He knows the importance of his post and he also knows this is not going to benefit this nation. He knows, with great power comes greater responsibilities, don’t you? Infact, you are directly concluding things without weighing facts. You write “The motive is clear: Modi and Irani would rather shut universities which do not subscribe to RSS’ idea of hyper-nationalism and Hindutva culture, than allow free thinking and a free flow of ideas.” Shame on you. I can bet your statement is sponsored, leftist-rightist-Leninist-callboy etc. funded. If you can go that substandard in thinking and concluding, please save journalism by leaving it. It’s not the only way of making money.

                Try to understand, please. I work 8:30 to 5, six days a week, I worry about my family, friends and people around me. When I get time I try to learn what’s going in and around my country, I know I can’t directly do something for my country, but the best thing I did is, I have chosen a leader for my country. A true leader who will lead my country, not a ‘pappu’ or a puppet. All the time I work for my company, I work with full passion and dedication to make my contribution count in making of my company. For the similar job, I have chosen my leader, to work with the same passion and dedication I have, to make our mother land a better place to live. Don’t forget, the India you and I am living in is largely made by congress and its allies but the India your son, daughter or my son, daughter will live in, will be made by the leader we chose now. I am not sure, if you want your children to live under ‘the once poor guy’ or ‘pappu’ or some other puppet PM. But I am sure I want them to live in such India, where, working hours of 65 year old PM is greater than working hours of 23 year young engineer i.e. me.

No comments:

Post a Comment