Thursday, December 22, 2016

Love: The thin line between knowing & understanding!


“Love!” In the India, which have not yet been altered by western culture of expression and ownership of love, the word ‘love’ is amongst the least spoken and most felt words. We don’t depend on the ability of alphabets & words to frame sentences for pouring our heart out for someone. Generally, the words we frame, the sentences we write has a fix domain, certain limit and in some cases certain rules which govern its meaning but as far as I have sunk in this feeling, I could never find the depth of love or its limitation. The more i went in, the more unbound it felt. And one thing was crystal clear, this feeling can never be expressed in the permutation and combination of merely twenty-six alphabets of English.

Starting with the most beautiful love relation which God himself decorated, love of a child and mother. What can you say about it? Or what can I say about it? Even if someone dares to have thought of writing some best-known lines for this kind of love, it won’t even be the tiniest part of the whole emotion attached with it. It’s simple, you can never write about something you are born off. Yes! Born off, the love which you might want to pen down was there long before your first body-cell was developed. Maybe this the kind of depth it has, unconditional, immeasurable & unimpeachable.

Maybe, it’s not possible to articulate love in its purest form but then, people with great experiences say so many things about other forms of love. A few measures it, a few compare it. Some finds it soothing and others find it freaking. Even I have heard people dying in love as well as shining in love. This certainly buttress the fact that it has different meaning for everyone. Its effect largely depends on the understanding of latter’s then the formers. Its meaning and its feeling is all together a different variable in same equation.

You have to have your own meaning of love before you even want to utter a word about it. But digging through your meaning is not as easy as it looks. Every meaning is jacketed with the immense feeling which make the whole world ‘a background music’ in a fraction of second. So, the lightening should struck you when someone slow-down the run in your life and an intense desire starts growing inside you to live that moment a thousand more time before it finally ends. These feelings and meanings cooked together with different situations in life will actually make you realize the naked truth behind this simple four alphabeted word.

 The path of finding your own meaning of love will travel you through the stringent situations, testing your ability to relay upon the face which made you put your world aside. You will have to trust your heart beats and ignore the protocol that you have developed so far in your life. Just to make it simple I would say, not being you is the only way to know what ‘love’ means to you?

Not agreed! Fair enough, don’t! That’s how you start to end up with peace and calmness inside you. That’s how I started, that’s how everyone should start. I was damn too lucky to have met someone who took my harshness to give me my own meaning of love. Under different variables of the path of my choice, I went on to fine tune myself to be more like a devotee than to be a man of free will. Toughest of all questions were fired at me to make me realize the consequences of my choice but being denied of my intense feeling earlier in life I was ready to go off-limits to actually realize it.


But hell yeah! I was on the right path with wrong person in mind. Those fights, heated discussions, accusations, confrontations, possessiveness, ownership, negligence, betrayal, circumventing lies, gut-feels and teary loneliness taught me a single line, “Love is the thin line between knowing and understanding”.  My meaning of most complicated yet simplest word ‘Love’.

No comments:

Post a Comment